- Remote mounted Directional gyro for use in KCS-55A compass system
- Used in conjunction with KMT-112 Magnetic Azimuth Transmitter to provide a gyro-stabilized magnetic heading to KI-525A HSI
- Contains internal power supply which provides excitation voltages for KMT-112 and positive and negative DC voltages for KI-525A and KA-51B
- NOTE: Exchange price is for core unit that has Mod 1 and SN 20000 or above. Call for pricing if not within these conditions.
- Version with RFI Filter = Radio Frequency Interference Filter P/N: 060-0015-01
- Version with RFI Filter and Tumble Detect Version P/N: 060-0015-02. While in slaved gyro mode will automatically switch the system to fast slave mode when rates exceed approximately 25 degrees per second